The Western Washington University’s College of Business and Economics Daytime MBA is a fourteen-month intensive program for emergent professionals interested in a full-time/daytime MBA Program. A business-related undergraduate degree is not required. Our Daytime MBA is an interdisciplinary enterprise management program delivered over five quarters starting every September. Technical, managerial, and leadership curricula are combined with a startup, growth, and pivot focused consulting capstone to build a comprehensive foundation for career growth. WWU’s Daytime students benefit from dedicated career services, eligibility for Graduate Assistantships, internship opportunities, and the mentorship possibilities that our small class sizes facilitate.
Accelerated program graduates achieve an average starting salary increase of 8% to 65% higher than median salaries achieved by CBE undergraduates who enter the job market with only an undergraduate degree. Six months after graduating, Daytime MBA cohorts report a 95% to 100% job placement rate.
Achieve a high value MBA with affordable, state supported tuition to improve your professional prospects as a capable, hardworking, resilient, holistic driver of business progress and value.
- All applicants must complete the Graduate School's ApplyWeb application and pay the $100 application fee.
- Within the application you will be prompted to upload an unofficial transcript from each institution attended. If admitted, you will be asked to provide official transcripts.
- Additional application materials are specified below. Applications will not be forwarded to the department for review until all required materials have been received by the Graduate School.
- International Applicants: Please review the requirements for information regarding Degree Equivalency, English Language Proficiency and student VISA requirements.
Additional Application Requirements
- Statement of Purpose: We would like to learn as much relevant information about who you are as a person and as a professional to assess your fit with the Western MBA Program. The SOP is also designed to encourage you to think about how the pursuit of an MBA fits into your long‐term career plan. Concise and professional writing is very important. Please organize your SOP so that each section (paragraph or group of paragraphs) is outlined according to the steps below. While there are no length requirements, a well written essay is typically three to five pages in length (single spaced) and free of grammatical and typographical errors.
- Describe your professional, academic and relevant personal background – where you have been and what you have done;
- Provide an assessment of the skills and knowledge you currently have;
- Provide a statement of your long‐term career goals – where you want to be;
- Describe the skills and knowledge you hope to acquire with an MBA that will bridge the gap between where you are and where you would like to be.
- Optional Departmental Scholarship Application (Deadline May 1)
*No GRE or GMAT required