Submitting Official Transcripts


Official degree transcripts, indicating the degree awarded date, are required of candidates upon acceptance of an offer of admission.

Please note: Transcripts are only considered official if they come directly from the institution or are still in the institution’s original sealed envelope. We only accept official transcripts printed within the last 2 years.

Please check your admissions checklist (click the “View Checklist” link on your Application Activity page) to see the status of required documents.

If your institution(s) offer secure electronic delivery of transcripts, send them directly from your institution to:

If your official transcripts can only be delivered by mail, please have them sent to

WWU Graduate School
Old Main 530 MS 9037
516 High Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-9037