The MA degree in Environmental Studies prepares students to address complex environmental problems using a highly interdisciplinary approach. The program prepares students in the analysis, development, conservation, and management frameworks of environmental resources for careers in business, government, planning, consulting, teaching, and research.
Students who graduate from the ENVS Graduate Program will be able to:
- Critically understand an environmental issue using appropriate knowledge
- Investigate that environmental issue using an interdisciplinary framework
- Effectively communicate through written, visual, and oral means
- Independently design, implement, and complete a research project
The Graduate School Application Fee is $100, paid at the time of application submission.
Additional application materials are specified below. Applications will not be forwarded to the department for review until all required materials have been received by the Graduate School.
International Applicants: Please click here for information regarding Degree Equivalency, English Language Proficiency and student VISA requirements.
Additional Application Requirements
- Three (3) Letters of Reference
- Statement of Purpose
- GRE scores (not required if you hold an advanced degree - Master's, PhD, JD, MD, etc.)
- Fall: February 1