Master of Business Administration (Evening, Part-Time)
The EMBA is a two year (eight quarter), part-time MBA Program. Courses include managerial perspectives on the functional business areas plus integrated coursework and development of managerial skills and a capstone experience.
The Western MBA has been offering an Evening Program for close to 30 years. The curriculum has been proven to successfully prepare graduates for the leadership positions in their organizations. A number of Evening MBA Alumni have reached the C-Suite after completing the Evening MBA Program.
- Lockstep curriculum covering business foundations and enterprise decision making
- Ideal for the working professional looking to gain a competitive advantage
- Support for your career through Western's MBA Career Services Office
- Meets weekly on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6-10 on campus in Bellingham, WA
- 24 months, eight academic quarters
- Begins every even numbered year in June (2016, 2018, ...)
The Graduate School Application Fee is $100, paid at the time of application submission.
Additional application materials are specified below. Applications will not be forwarded to the department for review until all required materials have been received by the Graduate School.
International Applicants: Please click here for information regarding Degree Equivalency, English Language Proficiency and student VISA requirements.
The Evening MBA program admits only in the summer term of even-numbered years.
Additional Application Requirements
- Statement of Purpose
- GMAT or GRE scores (Note: this requirement has been waived for the Summer 2020 application cycle)
- Optional Departmental Scholarship Application (Deadline May 1)
- Summer: Priority deadline: Feb. 15. Final deadline: May 1